bit.studio is a part of the development team for I/O FLIP! sample apps using the PaLM API, feature in Google I/O 2023
I/O FLIP is an AI-designed take on a classic card game, created to inspire developers to experiment with what is possible with Google’s new generative AI technologies.
Thousands of custom character images were pre-generated with DreamBooth on Muse and their descriptions were written using the PaLM API. And able to create more than 7 million cards for the game.
When a user plays I/O FLIP, they
- Select three cards from the pack to create their team
- Join a match and win a best-of-3
- Win multiple matches in a row to create a streak of wins for a chance to make the leaderboard
- Share their deck with players from all over the globe
- Select a character class and a power to generate a pack of 12 cards
In case you missed the sessions, rewatch via the link below; Developer keynote (Google I/O ’23) → https://www.youtube.com/live/r8T0SnwHRNI?feature=share&t=206